Do let me know if you have issues better to mail me then posting in rating section
1. For Legacy ROMs: Make sure you first delete vendor/overlay folder if you previously use layers on your ROM
2. Install Substratum
3. Install Theme
4. Run Substratum app, allow the SuperSU permission, allow modify system settings
5. Click on Pastel Dark Theme and wait to recreate caches and click again
6. Select all the overlays
7. Make sure you choose the options you'd like for AOSP Keyboard, Android, Settings and SystemUI.
8. Press the fab button (big round button with brush icon)
9. For Legacy ROMs: Press Install
9. For OMS ROMs: Press Compile
10. For Legacy ROMs: Wait until it installs all the overlays and then reboot
10. For OMS ROMs: Wait until it finishes compiling and then again press the fab button and select Enable
10a. For OMS ROMs: Restart SystemUI from Substratum app if needed
**Many More To Come
[Substratum]Pastel Dark Theme is a free trial software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-17. The program can be installed on Android.
[Substratum]Pastel Dark Theme (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 49 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of [Substratum]Pastel Dark Theme since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-16.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-25.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-01-17
Theme Updated For Android 8.1
Do Mail Me For Bugs And Issues
posted on 2017-01-08
Theme Upated For Android 7.1.1,Added Support For Substratum,Mail me issues and problems,Many bug fixes and improvements,Added Whats App,Google Plus,Fixed In Call Dialpad